Hey Snobs, It’s Thanksgiving and right now, you probably took a quick break from everyone to do a breather, woke up from all the food you ate or like me just waiting to buy cheap stuff on sale at midnight lol.
I haven’t wrote a entry in a while because honestly I don’t think of it until a spare of the moment. But I just want to take time out to show gratuite. I’ve been writing and saying what I am grateful for last week. Since being consistent I have been feeling better and better. We live in a fast paced society, and I am learning that it’s okay to just take time…and chill. It’s okay to sleep in, it’s okay to miss a workout, it’s okay to not be on schedule all the time. So today I am writing down a few things That I am grateful for.
- My patience with Blogging. LOL
- A blogging buddy that I’ve worked all year.
- The close people around me that keeps me laugh.
- My creative talent.
- Sight for seeing the Sun and being able to feel it.
4.The love from family and friends
- Wi-fi and Coffee
- Good health.
- The Love of God that no matter how many times I mess up-he’s got me!