Hola Snobs, I recently had the pleasure to received a few items from Cover Girl’s new collection called Queen on behalf of Influenster! So before I get into my review I have to tell you, I had my doubts because when it comes to foundation, I am very picky. But with an open mind, I wore the foundation and applied it and here’s what I think.
Foundation// Natural Hue
The Queen collection comes in a variety of skin colors for African American women. I matched my skin tone perfectly to the liquid foundation. I know it’s for a natural look, but I LOVE full coverage foundation. So I had to place more on my beauty blender that normal. While it doesn’t have full coverage-
- It’s very light on the skin, which is perfect for the Summer!
- It’s a smooth finish, my highlighter and blush appeared perfectly on my skin.
- I would not recommend this for oily-skin.
Lipstick// Crown Ruby
Red is the ultimate lip shade every female should have in their collection.
- Very Pigmented.
- Sweet candy smell. (YOU CAN TELL BY MY EYES IN THIS PIC)
- Long lasting and doesn’t smear.
Mascara// Drama Lash
Most of you know that I usually wear eyelashes for the drama effect. But for the last few months, I’ve been wearing mascara. It actually does what it says-
- It gives you a full lash like they were false, great long wear too!
- The brush, it works perfectly for bottom lashes as well.
- Gose on smooth and separates the lashes perfectly.
- Perfect for a beginner.
Overall, the lipstick and the mascara would be the ideal purchase for me if I ever went to my local drug store. Below this page I have created the a shoppable link of all the items!
Until next time,