While I cannot say I am an official jet setter, I have a few items that I always travel with. It can be a long or short flight- for me, these items are a must-have. Yes, these items are carry on approved and under $50.
- Lip Blam// Moisture your lips and keep hydrated because while in the air-you are going to be licking your lips often.
- Notebook// I like to doodle, jot down ideas, or plan my next vacation.
- Facial Wipes// Who wear make up on the place tho?? Take that off! These are my go-to. Simple, but this is one items that I always travel with
- A Book-or Audiobook// Since I basically stare at the screen all day, I am still a fan of a good hard or paperback book. I usually would read a Bible Devotion and or some self-development book. The Power of your subconscious mind is a great audio to listen to quickly. Get a 30-day free trial with Amazon Audible Audiobook.
- Headphones // Unless there’s a good looking guy sitting next to you, these aren’t really needed. However, I do use this for the moment I don’t want to bother without actually saying it. These headphones are amazing and under $50!
- Neck Pillow// Its all about being comfortable. Here is on neck pillow that’s under $25 and is comfortable for a long or short flight.
- Lotion // But one without all the fragrance. Something you can put over your face and hands. Just a little added something to keep moisturized.
- Oversized scarf// It doubles as a blanket and must better than the itchy ones they give you. Here’s another one!
SnobBounus> Amazon Prime movies// This only works for me if I am in the mood to watch a movie and it has to be on American Airlines. I receive free wifi through my cell phone provider. Also, this portable battery charger!! The best.
Is there an item on this blog you think I missed? Comment and share below a few of your items.
This blog post contains affiliate links.
See More Beyond Yoga
Bella Dahl Pocket Duster Dress
Chuck 70 Neon Hi Top Sneakers fashion
Buy Now at Shopbop
See More Golden Goose