5 Makeup brands you need to have for Spring.
It’s 2018, and I wanted to bring you my top 5 makeup brands you need for Spring!Yesss, this blog post that will be featuring a roundup of makeup items. My makeup case is full of great brands-but the ones I am featuring stood out the most! I’ve been doing my makeup for a few years now and I’ve come to know what works well with my skin type, what kind of tools to use, etc. Now I am not a makeup artist, although I have people wanting me to do their makeup and I’m just like..” my face is different than yours lol” But, I’ll help any way I can.
With Spring coming in a few weeks away, these brands will hold your makeup together makes a great combination for normal skin. From foundation to eyeliner, under $10 ranking high to $30 and up, these items are from trusted beauty brands.
- Fenty Beauty (Foundation) color 410 -ItSOLD out so when it restocked, I made sure I grab my Fenty and then some. I am interested in trying the entire line! Most of all it’s lightweight and dries matte so its great for the heat!
- TART (Eyeliner) Both liquid and smooth pencil. (I love the 2 in 1 and the pencil glides on. It makes a great under eye liner.
- Morphe Cosmetics– This makeup brand has been around a while. I was always skeptical of making a purchase from online when it comes to makeup. But Morephe now has their products in stores and this was honestly the best impulse purchase!
- Benefits Cosmetics (Primer)– Hands down my fave! A little goes a long way and it’s the bomb!
- Sascha Cosmetics (Setting Powder). Makes my skin freaking flawless and I love it!