30 Things I’ve learned in my 20s
With today being my 30th Birthday, I couldn’t just let this day go by without posting some inspirational ish lol. So here you go.
ps. I do look forward to having you on this journey again in my 30s!
- Accept help.
- Love yourself.
- People show you who they are, Believe them.
- Be grateful.
- Don’t share your dreams with everyone.
- Laugh all the time.
- Say yes to new adventures.
- Never be afraid to work hard.
- Remember your health is everything.
- It’s okay to spend time with yourself
- It’s okay to be single for a while and time, that guy or gal will come along.
- Keep focused, never look at distractions.
- Keep the end in mind, always stay true to what the end result looks like.
- Keep God first.
- Forgive, even when they didn’t ask you for it.
- Know your worth.
- Know when it’s time to move on.
- Have people around you who inspire you.
- Speak less, Listen more.
- Patience. Have it-keep it.
- Never rush the process when its meant for you anyway.
- Take no shortcuts.
- Be giving.
- Always share information that someone can benefit from.
- Keep a bottle of wine on hand.
- Travel more.
- Write down your goals and create more.
- Remeber that nothing is impoissable.
- Always root for yourslef when others won’t.
- Repeat 1 through 29 forever.